All new 950 sq.ft.apt in Forest Hill Heritage Toronto Home - 4 min. to subway
Amazing Huge furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment just off the Forest Hill Village. This 950 sq. ft. brand New unit features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, high ceilings with programmable LED track lighting and hardwood flooring. Luxury Italian leather sofas, bevelled glass and hardwood tables and mirrored doors. Bedroom comes with large walk in closet equipped with ensuite laundry. This is a non-smoking and pet free environment.
Includes Bell Fibe TV and high speed Wi-Fi. Bedroom is fully equipped with luxury blankets and linens.
Washroom includes towels, hand soap, shower body wash and shampoo.
You're steps away from such a wide selection of restaurants you'll never have to eat in. Should you want to then you've got everything you'll need in your well appointed kitchen. For these reasons meals are not provided by the host/landlord. The bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and an en-suite laundry for your convenience.
- Large All New Open Concept Space High Quality Furnishings: You'll only find high end furnishings here including 2 very comfy luxury Italian leather love seat sofa's. None of the usual low to midrange stuff you'll find in many furnished rentals
- Bell Fibe WiFi | Premium TV Package: TV hi-def package with 250+ channels
- 1 Bedroom with Large Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Laundry: Comfortable deluxe double bed. Also, you will find an iron | ironing board in this closet.
- 1- 3 pc. Bathroom With Ammenities: Hair dryer, soap, body wash and shampoo are provided for added convenience as well as luxury bedding and towels.
- Well Equipped Kitchen and Dining: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and Keurig coffee maker with a starter assortment of pods. Equipped so you're able to cook and dine at home - Dishes, cutlery, place settings, glasses and cups. Also, an assortment of cookware and tools - just ask if you need anything else !
- Note: Laundry washer/dryer and kitchen oven facilities available only to those staying a minimum of 6 days.
Plenty of Room to be Comfortable - All to Yourself
Bedroom with Ensuite Laundry and Walk-in Closet
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Booking Information, Checking In/Out, Cancellation, Seasonal Info
- Check in 3 p.m.; check out 11 a.m. we can hold your bags if necessary
- Full Deposit required to confirm bookings. Rental Fees + $80 cleaning fee(s) + Tax (HST) + $500 Refundable Damage Deposit
- Cancellation : 100% Non-refundable
- Seasonal Information : Open year round
We are trying to create an enjoyable and trouble free environment and ask that as courtesy you adhere to the following:
- Only registered guests are permitted on the premises unless otherwise agreed to by the host
- This is a non-smoking and pet free environment
- Please remove footwear at the door
- Please do not drink red wine or eat meals on the white leather sofas or in the bedroom. A dining table is provided for this purpose
- The closet and dresser are there for you, please use this space provided for your belongings
- We try to be a Green Establishment. If laundry facilities are needed, please use during off-peak hours weekdays (7:00 pm and 7:00 am) and anytime on the weekend. Laundry detergent pods are provided for your convenience
- Guest towels are provided in the bathroom, please use them there. Towel and linen service is done weekly; in the meantime please hang towels to dry and re-use during that period.
- Please place dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Dishwasher soap pods are provided
Terms and Conditions
The Guest(s)/Tenant(s) expressly agrees to indemnify and save the Host/Landlord harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and expenses in connection with loss of life, personal injury and damage to property, or any of them, arising from any occurrence in or about the rented premises or Rental Unit or property containing the Rental Unit during the term of the Guest(s)/Tenant(s) stay, or occasioned in whole or in part by any act or omission of the Guest(s)/Tenant(s) or anyone permitted by the Guest(s)/Tenant(s) to be in or about the Rental Unit or the property containing the Rental Unit.
The Guest(s)/Tenant(s) shall be responsible for all damages caused from any occurrence by Guest(s)/Tenant(s) or their Guest's in or about the rented premises or Rental Unit or property containing the Rental Unit during the term of the Guest(s)/Tenant(s) stay and will be responsible for all repairs and replacement and other items at is own expense.
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
In the event of failure to comply with the terms and conditions set out here, the Inglis House may terminate the booking and guest will depart the premises without House being liable for any refund or compensation.
The Guests(s)/Tenant(s) hereby agrees that the Rental Unit is a non-smoking unit. At no point is a Tenant(s) or any visitors or invitees of the Guests(s)/Tenant(s) to smoke anything on the premises, discard of any cigarettes anywhere inside and outside on the property. Breach of this fact will result in immediate eviction of Guest(s)/Tenant(s) and is grounds for termination of the Tenancy. The guest/tenant agrees to pay for any damage, including but not limited to repainting, replacement of any furniture and appliances, and municipal fines incurred from smoking on the property.
Pet Free Unit:
Guest(s)/Tenant(s) may not have any pets, cats or dogs in the rental unit. The Guest(s)/Tenant(s) agree that any damage caused by any pet shall not be considered to be reasonable wear and tear to the Rental Unit or its contents and will be liable for any such costs to repair or replace damaged goods or items.
Only registered guests are permitted on the premises and guest agrees to vacate the premises on the departure date set out in the Check-in Form signed by the guest upon arrival at Inglis House.
The Host reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of Clients, Guests or Representatives, who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by the Host. In the event of failure to comply with management requests, the Inglis House may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without Inglis House being liable for any refund or compensation.
It is the policy of the Bed and Breakfast not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. Clients, their employees, guests and all sub-contractors engaged by or on behalf of the Client are expected to adhere to this policy and the Bed and Breakfast may, without incurring any liability to the Client, remove from the Bed and Breakfast any person or persons offending against this policy.
The Guest(s)/Tenant(s) understand that high heeled and other footwear can cause significant floor damage. All damage caused by such footwear will not be considered regular wear and tear and will remain the responsibility of the Guests(s)/Tenant(s).
The Guest(s)/Tenant(s) agree not to move or arrange the furniture or appliances without the written consent from the host/owner.
Guest will not remove any furnishings or any other items, provided by the Inglis House, from the premises nor will guest move in or store any of their own personal furnishings or large containers or items to the premises (other than luggage items) without prior consent by Inglis House management. All furnishings or large items other than luggage (required for their stay) present in the suite are deemed to be owned only by Inglis House.
In the event of failure to comply with the above listed under items "Floors" and "Furniture", the Inglis House may terminate the booking and guest will depart the premises without inglis House being liable for any refund or compensation.
No Illegal Activities or Nuisance:
The Guests(s)/Tenant(s), and members of the Tenant's household, and any persons invited onto the residential property or residential premises containing the Rental Unit by the Guests(s)/Tenant(s) or any member of the Guests(s)/Tenant's family or household, shall not engage in any criminal activity or nuisance on the premises or property, including but not limited to: a. Any drug-related criminal activity b. Cultivation or production of marijuana or other illegal or prescribed drugs c. Solicitation or prostitution d. Gang related activity e. Assault or threatened assault f. Any actions which may offend or discriminate the neighbours g. Unlawful use of a firearm, or possession of firearms on the premises h. Any activity that threatens the health, safety or welfare of the Landlord, or other persons on the residential property containing the Rental Unit, or neighbours i. Any excessive noise or disturbance to the neighbours of the Rental Unit
Updates and Terms:
We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the theinglishouse.com website.